Re: [Debian-med-packaging] r12212 - trunk/packages/libsbml/trunk/debian

Hi Ivo,

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 01:20:11PM +0200, Ivo Maintz wrote:
> I'm very unhappy with the tar solution in the clean target, too.
> Unfortunately, "make" changes a lot of source files instead of creating
> new ones, and the "clean" target does not fix it - in this case,
> untaring the sources is the less painfull (but working!) thing.

Did you checked out my mail

   http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2012-September/017185.html

it gives several hints how to enhance the packaging and amongst these a
hint how to deal with such issues properly (keyword "autoreconf")?

Feel free to ping me if you need more explicite help - I'd happily work
together with you on enhancing the packaging (even if I admit this needs
to wait until October because I'll be on VAC until then).