Re: Entangle (Was: useful software for medical practice)

Hi,

   http://bugs.debian.org/wnpp   [1]

> I only noticed the existing RFP this morning when I
> attempted to file one against WNPP.
>
> 	apt-cache show wnpp
>
> did not help either.

Sure - wnpp is no real package.

> Ah, wait, I should have said
>
> 	apt-listbugs -s all list wnpp | grep entangle
>
> (but that takes ages, naturally):
>
> 	#645972 - ITP: entangle -- Tethered Camera Control & Capture

It takes some time, but downloading wnpp bugs page[1] also takes
its time.

Whatever, finally it is my fault not to have verified this and packaging
was pretty straightforward - so not much time wasted.