Re: Ping: Help for non-technical task needed (Was: License of colt [colt_1.2.0~dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED)

Hi Olivier,

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 10:13:47AM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:

> Le 8/1/12 9:48 AM, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> > This would enable me spending more time on technical issues.
> I think one of the author is reachable
> (http://www.facebook.com/wolfgang.hoschek). We should be able to contact
> him via this channel.

It would be cool if somebody could do this (I'm not at facebook nor do I
intend to go there for this purpose ... I once joined linkedin just to
contact an upstream author).

> However, aida code is a multi developper code, I don't know how this can
> be managed when "team" is over (last code update is 2010 [0])
>
> However, on FREEHEP web site, it is specified that license is LGPL, no
> military exception.

Perhaps I'm wrong but I found the following:

   http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/libcolt-java/trunk/debian/copyright?view=markup

I'd be happy if we could solve this issue by whatever means.

Thank you for checking this in any case

      Andreas.