Re: sponsor upload cnrun-1.1.12

cool -- I have approved the request and also added cnrun GIT repository:

ssh git.debian.org
cd /git/pkg-exppsy/
./add_project.sh cnrun

now we would just need to push,m point default HEAD to the branch
which contains debian packaging (haven't looked) with smth like

echo 'ref: refs/heads/debian' >| HEAD

in that repo (I will leave it for you Andrei to accomplish ;) )
and adjust Vcs- fields ... here it is also with all the links

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-exppsy/cnrun.git;a=summary

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences