Adding a package to tasks/bio-ngs

Hi,

I would like to propose a package for Debian Med Next generation sequencing packages.
The license is GPLv3.

I have created some debian files (debian/control and others), but I am not sure where to
go next.

For instance, the control file looks like this at the moment.

Source: ray-assembler
Maintainer: Sébastien Boisvert <sebastien.boisvert.3@ulaval.ca>
Section: misc
Standards-Version: 3.9.2
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 8), libopenmpi-dev,
  libz-dev, libbz2-dev

Package: ray-assembler
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}, openmpi-bin,
 libz, libbz2

                                                     Sébastien