Re: Missing in DDTP

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:03:16AM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> These packages are not found by DDTP:
> med-laboratory
> med-research
> med-pharma
> med-his
> med-cms
> med-bio-phylogeny
> med-bio-ngs

You can always check via

    apt-cache show (or apt-cache policy)

whether a package exists and these packages just do not (yet) exist.
That's the reason why they do not show up in DDTP.  I admit translation
wise this is a flaw in the concept of (re)using package descriptions at
this point but for the moment I do not regard it as a problem with high
urgency and so at least I do not plan to fix this in the near future.