Re: sponsor upload cnrun-1.1.12

ok -- 1.1.12-1 was uploaded -- let's see how well it survives the NEW
queue ;-)  and then we should add it to neuroscience-modeling
debian-science blend.  BTW -- do you have a reference/citation for it?
then debian/upstream is due I guess ;-)

Cheers!

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences