Re: Packaging VistA - next package EWD

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 09:54:14AM -0400, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> Once EWD is available, we will have a very nifty
> environment for developers to work on applications
> that combine a Web based front end, with power
> of VistA/M as a backend.

Sounds quite sensible - I can not see any reason not to start right now
with the packaging.

Excellent,

I'm starting to create the files for EWD now.

Should I first report a bug entry for the package ?
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

or should I add the files to the SVN debian-med repository first.

I'm planning on adding a directory "ewd".

     Thanks

            Luis