Re: [MoM]: libquazip

On Fri, Jul 06, 2012 at 11:39:00PM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> Today some small corrections based on the lintian warnings
>
> 	http://lintian.debian.org/full/debian-med@lists.debian.org.html#libquazip
>
> I've used dh_installchangelogs to install the upstream 'NEW' file. But I've some doubt, shouldn't I use dh_installdocs ?

The dh_installchangelogs cares for the proper name of the upstream
changelog file and so it is more handy than dh_installdocs or
dh_install.

> PS: I can not get the symbols file included in the package. I'm going deeper in docs.

Not that this is of severity "I" = Info.  Your previous attempt to solve
this ended up in a lintian Error - that's why I deactivated this file.

>From my perspective there is no real preasure to solve this one.  If you
are really keen on trying this hard I'd recommend asking on
debian-mentors list.