symbols file for libquazip

Hi all,

I'm working on the packaging of libquazip (c++/Qt wrapper to
ZIP/UNZIP). The packaging is done in the Debian Med team and available
at

    svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/libquazip/trunk/

The libquazip, libquazip-dev and the libquazip-dbg are correctly created.
Lintian does mention that libquazip package miss the symbols file.

Here is what I've done:

       svn-buildpackage --svn-download-orig --svn-ignore
--svn-dont-clean --svn-reuse --svn-dont-purge
       cd ../build-area/libquazip-0.4.4
       dpkg-gensymbols -plibquazip0 -Olibquazip0.symbols -v0.4.4 -t -V

       -> see attached file

I'm guessing a problem with some lines (that shouldn't be included in
the symbols file):

- *qiodevice*, *QByteArray*, *QString* -> Qt lib

- *QList* (not sure for it 'till they include Quazip object symbols
too) -> Qt lib

- unz* && zip* -> slightly modified zip.h/unzip.h from the ZIP/UNZIP
libs used by quazip (but shouldn't be used directly)

- *QuaZipPrivate*, *QuaZipFilePrivate* -> should not be exported...

Can someone please help me for this part ?

Eric, Debian Med