Seasonal dilemna with EMBOSS.

Greetings, release team !

One of my favorite packages, emboss, has a release cycle of one year, with a
delivery on July 15th.  It has a tendency to be a couple of weeks after the
Freeze; you probably remember our past discussions.

For Wheezy, we have the following choice:

 - Release with 6.4.0, which will be unsupported upstream on July 15th, 2012.
 - Give an exception to 6.5.0, which will be unsupported on July 15th, 2013.

In the absence of answer, I will assume that we go with 6.4.0 given that 1) you
are already busy with more important issues and 2) neither of 6.4.0 and 6.5.0
are supported until the end of Wheezy anyway.

For the sake of looking fresh at the release, I would have a mild preference for obtaining
an exception for 6.5.0.

Have a nice Sunday,

--
Charles Plessy