Re: netlib-java not moving to testing

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 09:04:17PM +0200, olivier.sallou@codeless.fr wrote:
> Hi,
> package netlib-java remains in unstable and has not moved to testing due to:
> libnetlib-java/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: f2j
>
> f2j, in non-free, is available as binary only on amd64. But I wonder why
> package does not move to testing if amd64 is available.
>
> Any idea of I should do to get it in testing? I could try to build the
> i386 binary and upload it, but I wonder if i386 will be the only issue
> (and not all other archs....)

No - for new packages it should migrate automatically because it builds
(per definition) for all architectures the package has in testing.
While it makes perfectly sense to build the package for i386 because it
most probably has a certain amount of users it should not be necessary
(in theory).  If you have the chance to build on i386 please do -
otherwise ping me.  If this dos not help we need to do further
investigations.