Re: FEM debian test failures

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 12:03:39AM -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

> Well, I spent some time looking at itkReadWriteSpatialObjectTest and
> I've determined a few things.
  [...]
> 2. It works when built using gcc 4.7 in RelWithDebInfo mode (flags -O2 -g).
  [...]
> 4. It fails when built using gcc 4.7 with flags -O3 -g -DNDEBUG.

One further item.  Of the three files that make up
ITKIOSpatialObjectsTestDriver, as long as this one
is built with -O2:

	itkPolygonGroupSpatialObjectXMLFileTest.cxx.o

I can build the other two with -O3:

	ITKIOSpatialObjectsTestDriver.cxx.o
	itkReadWriteSpatialObjectTest.cxx.o

and the test completes successfully.  This makes no sense to me
because itkPolygonGroupSpatialObjectXMLFileTest code is not even
executed when running the test in question ("ctest -R
itkReadWriteSpatialObjectTest").

-Steve