Re: Intent to work on Cufflinks 2.0.0

Hi Carlos,

I also started to work on cufflinks today and have the same questions as you :)

Have you managed to build the package ? I had some problems with Eigen and places where cufflinks looks for it.

Regarding merging, I think it should be sufficient just to run
git merge upstream -m "merge branch upstream/2.0.0"
but could be that I am missing something.

Best regards,
Alex