Interest in Codefest in Bergamo, Italy, July 19-20th ff.

Hi,

in the Debian Med team we discussed[1] about the Codefest in Bergamo
specifically whether it is possible / makes sense to extent the meeting
over the following weekend.  Is there anybody who might be able to give
some more precise information?

I'm tempted to join the meeting but some more information would be
helpfull.  Regarding traveling I'd like to take the night train to
Milano (which is quite cheap currently) and I found that Milano -
Bergamo is a 50min ride (can not find a connection - but should not
be that complicated).

So the can we organise a second Sprint that way this year and how
will we do the organisation details?

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2012/02/msg00208.html