Shrinking time for regular package updates.

Hello everybody,

at work we are going through the end of a 5-year cycle, so I worry that many
package updates that I was doing at somewhat extended post-lunch break times
will be less frequent.  On week-ends, I would like to take opportunity of
longer time intervals to keep on working on the upstream metadata gatherer, the
use of debian-installer to prepare on-demand Debian Med machine images on the
Amazon-compatible clouds, and solving the problem of possibly non-free test
data in EMBOSS and BioPerl.

So if you are interested in packages for which I have done most of the past
updates, please do not hesitate to go ahead, and either do team uploads or add
yourself as uploader.  This will be very welcome.  Most of the packages are
quite simple and do not require much leadership.

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles