Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:08:31 +0200
From: raxmlGUI <raxmlgui.help@googlemail.com>
To: raxmlgui-news@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: raxmlGUI version 1.1

Dear raxmlGUI user,

We have uploaded raxmlGUI version 1.1 (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/raxmlgui/)<http://sourceforge.net/projects/raxmlgui/>
with the following new features:

* fast tree search with optional branch lengths and SH values calculation
* import/export Nexus alignments using the Dendropy library (with step by
step installation process from within raxmlGUI)
* plotting SH values on ML trees
* option to combine all ML trees into a single file (e.g. for consensus
tree generation)
* enforce monophyletic topological constraints
* new RAxML executables (version 7.3.0)

The main functions of the program are described in our application note:

Silvestro, D. & Michalak, I. (2011) raxmlGUI: A graphical front-end for
RAxML. Organisms Diversity & Evolution, DOI:
10.1007/s13127-011-0056-0<http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s13127-011-0056-0>

Suggestions and bug reports are appreciated.

Best regards
Daniele Silvestro and Ingo Michalak

----- End forwarded message -----