De : "Luca Falavigna" <ftpmaster@debian.org>
Date : 29 mars 2012 18:20
Objet : f2j_0.8.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED
À : "Olivier Sallou" <osallou@debian.org>, "Debian Med Packaging Team" <debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Cc : "Debian FTP Masters" <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org>

Hi,

files under goto_trans are licensed under JAVAB license, which seems
non-free to me in this clause, as it doesn't allow redistribution and
use under for-profit purposes, hence failing DFSG #6.

*** 2.  Permission to use and modify this software and its documentation
*** for education, research, and non-profit purposes is hereby granted to
*** Licensee, provided that the copyright notice, the original author's
*** names and unit identification, and this permission notice appear on
*** all such works, and that no charge be made for such copies.

Cheers,
Luca

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.