Re: IRC?

FWIW -- we initiated #neurodebian room... it is often/most frequently
silent etc... but sometimes some discussions come up -- I am not
following it 24x7 (it just runs in a screen irssi) but do look
into it from time to time to see if anything interesting going on.   and
slowly room is filling up with "community" people who like to hang out
there and chat.  Gives a "live" feeling to the project under which the
IRC room is operating.