Re: CfP - 13th Libre Software Meeting, Geneva, SWITZERLAND

Hi Andreas,

This is great,
Thanks for sharing the proposals.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:57 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> First Submission:
>
>  Topic: Hospital information systems and telehealth
>  Title: Integration of VistA into Debian
>  Speakers:
>     Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>
>     ??? anybody else?  (Luis, I'd be more than happy!)

I will be very happy to contribute here, but
unfortunately won't be able to travel to this event.
However, on the bright side, Julien Jomier and
Charles Marion (in CC), from our French office
are already planning on attending, and they could
collaborate in the presentation.

It will be great to have VistA packaged by then,
and show it as a demo.  This is quite exciting...   :-)

> Second submission:
>
>  Topic: Imaging and visualisation of medical data
>  Title: Medical imaging using Debian
>  Speakers:
>     Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>
>     ??? anybody else?  (Matthieu, I'd be more than happy!)

Same comment here,
Julien and Charles could collaborate here.

This is a great opportunity to network with
enthusiasts of free and open source.

BTW
Is there a GPG signing party scheduled
for this event ?