Re: CfP - 13th Libre Software Meeting, Geneva, SWITZERLAND

On 03/08/2012 11:14 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
>>> Fine.
>> Have you considered making this a Debian Med medical sprint?
> This would be a bit close to
>
>    Codefest in Bergamo, Italy, July 19-20th ff.[1]
>
> but yes, at least one of these events might qualify as another Sprint in
> 2012.
The sprint we had was mostly Bioinformatish and so will be the Codefest.
That Geneva meeting sounds more Medical Informatical and for upstream
developers. Give that second sprint of ours that other touch, I suggest.
I do not see any factual competition.

> PS: At least Genf has a lake even if it does not really qualify as seaside :-)
We can have a Winter one at the seaside (and more towards biology) and
a summer one next to mountains (and more towards medicine).
Next year in the Harz?

Cheers,

Steffen