Interest in Codefest in Bergamo, Italy, July 19-20th ff.

Hi,

I admit I can not give any sure confirmation whether I will join or not
but there is a 60% chance that I will show up at this event.  I'm
specifically interested in extending the time over the weekend
(21.+22.7.) as it is suggested unofficially.

My work plan would be to work on the Debian Med project and if needed
give presantations about Debian Med in whatever detail is wanted
(including packaging training).

[1] http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/EU_Codefest_2012