Re: RFP: r-cran-tm -- GNU R package for text mining applications (fwd)

Hi Rogério,

if you are posting this on the Debian Med list can you please give some
reasons why you consider this package as relevant for medical care or
biology?

Moreover, I made the experience that RFP bugs are very rarey closed.  It
is the way better strategy to do it yourself and seek a mentor on
debian-mentors mailing list.  If you look at other R packages you have a
real lot of examples which show that these are typically very easy to
package.