Re: Source code of phyutility

Hi Andreas,
Derby requirement should be gone. Hope that helps and let me know if you run into any other issues.
Take care,
Stephen

On 01/31/2012 10:21 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Stephen,

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 09:52:32AM -0500, Stephen Smith wrote:
No problems. How about I just change it from derby to sqlite? I can
do that either today or tomorrow but definitely before the end of
the week if that would be more helpful. I don't use the derby
functionality anymore and sqlite would be easier for users anyway.

This would be probably really helpful!  I can not promise that I will
start with the phyutility packaging right now but this would make things
way simpler and will make it pop up on my todo list quite a bit because
it becomes more promising to be finished soon than when using Derby.

Many thanks for your helpful cooperation, please keep me informed once
you have released a new source archive without Derby