Health 2.0 Developer Challenge

The dearest 2nd half of me let me know about
http://www.health2challenge.org/ which aims at improving IT
infrastructure in health industry.  They regularly carry out
Code-a-thons "to build exciting new applications and tools for improved
health care".  The last one just finished in NYC and IIRC next one would
be sometime in summer...

I thought to just share information about such initiative existence
which seems to be going well in line with Debian-Med's goals and I think
it might be very valuable to at least see if someone could present
Debian-Med project there.