FreeDiams data licensing issue

Hi all,

During our last discussion, we defined that drugs database license are not compatible with the Debian Social Contract. I've checked all sources, and found that the only free source is the FDA drugs database.

The following database are not free enough for Debian:
- drug-drug interaction database
- atc classification
- icd10 classification
- all other drugs database (than FDA)

I can provide a 100% free database using the only FDA drug database, even if in this case, FreeDiams/FreeMedForms lost its main useful (and powerful) part. This does not make sense.

Should we place the FreeMedForms project in Debian non-free ?

Do you have any suggestion for us ?

Thanks
-----
Eric Maeker, MD (Fr)