ARB package

Hi Andreas,

I've been taking a look at ARB just now, and I see you've done a heck of
a lot of work on it.  I have a couple of questions that I can't find
answers for in the changelog or README.source, so hopefully you can
help.

1) Do you know what is keeping ARB in non-free apart from the depencency
on libmotif?  I can't tell from reading the copyright file if the
licence for the ARB source is DFSG-compliant or not.

2) Do you know if ARB works properly when compiled against lesstif2?  I
just verified it compiles and seems to run but maybe there are
errors/glitches later on that you know of which I didn't notice on a
cursory look.

3) Any idea why jdk and perl-doc are listed as build dependencies?  I
just tried the build without them, using pbuilder, and the
resulting .deb files came out identical with no errors.

Cheers,

TIM

--
To Err is human.