Re: Sofa-framework: Again QT help needed / Re: [Sofa-devel] Debian packaging

Hi Eric,

to give an update of this issue I uploaded the latest status of
packaging to

    http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/sofa-framework/

It shows problems building the plugins as you have noticed.

As I said in my latest (private) mail I really needed to add

   LIBS *= -lQt3Support -lQtGui -lQtCore

When I tried without the build was broken (and I've got the explicite
hint to add these libraries.  Even if this should not be needed in
theorie as you said when using

   QT *= qt3support

it just did not worked as intended.  If nobody has an idea how to solve
the problem in the end of the build log

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/sofa-framework/sofa-framework_1.0~rc1-1_amd64.build

I will probably apply pluginsample.patch and build the package without
this part.  However, any hint is welcome.