Re: Debian Med Advent Calendar

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 08:55:58AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> I like to start mornings reading emails like this !

:-)

> I do not remember seing such and advent calendar before; I am sure it can
> inspire other teams as well.

Definitely.  Thorsten is doing really great work for Debian Med QA and I
wished other teams could profit as well.

> Out of curiosity, I tried to click on the first of December to see what
> happens.  But December has not started yet ;)  Nevertheless, even if it
> would allow cheaters to inspect the chocolates in advance, I would
> advocate putting a link to the source somewhere (on the star ?).  That
> would be the cherry on the cake.

ACK.

Even if I do not fully understand the calendar procedure I would like to
claim the 1.12.2011 for closing the bug #642697 which I realised because
of this mail.  Or should I have waited three days with the upload to
meet the date 1.12.??  IMHO somebody has to prepare something in advance
to find the surprise behind the closed door and I try to find my bug of
the day in advance.

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2011-November/012626.html