Re: FYI: sofastats

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:15:21PM +0100, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

> On Friday, November 25, 2011 12:07:40 PM Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 11:38:43AM +0100, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:
> > > I wonder if this could be of interest for the Debian-med project or
> > > Debian in general.
> > >
> > > SOFA Statistics
> > >
> > > http://www.sofastatistics.com/downloads.php
> > >
> > > There seems to be a *.deb but it might not be a clean package.
> >
> > Debian already has popcon:
> >
> > 	http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=gnumed-client
> >

> ??. You did look up the link ?

I did. First it didn't tell me anything. Then I noticed that
the link pointed to a download page which did not tell me
much about the project itself ;-)

> sofastats is a statisitcs program done in python and wxwidgets. It could be
> used to visualize data stored inside the gnumed database (lab values, gender
> distriution etc.) We are using gnuplot for this currently.

Then I wondered how this could be useful to the Debian (Med)
project itself. I guessed that you wanted to point towards
creating package stats (packages being what Debian [Med] is
concerned with) :-)

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346