Re: questions regarding packaging

----- Mail original -----

I did not look at svn, but if your base package contains only the jar file, I think it should be named something like libstrap-java.
If it is an executable, it should contain a wrapper to be called directly.
You can have a look at Java Policy for a few hints on naming and what package should contain:

http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/java-policy/x85.html
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/java-policy/x104.html

Regards

Olivier