Re: Can it depend on this commercial lib?

Hi Christoph,

I also looked here

https://support.quest.com/Search/ProductInformation.aspx?dsNav=Ns:P_DateLastModifiedSortable|101|-1|,Nea:True,N:268438638-4294962718&Dt=JClass

and it does not look good. I suggest to spare the energy of packaging
openastexviewer for the time being. For protein/ligand visualisation,
BALLView.org ist excellent and we have others, too. Please talk to the
upstreams of OpenAstexView and BALLView to find out how to proceed.

Best,

Steffen