Re: Debian-Med meeting: Interest for medical practice / medical imaging?

Hi Andreas,

FWIW: needless to remind that  (neuro) imaging is where NeuroDebian's
interests overlap greatly, and we have been taking care about
maintaining a few related projects.  I would have loved to come
but have no funds for travel atm... Michael might be interested and he
is closer.

Cheers,