Re: About renaming scripts to remove suffixes.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 09:57:46PM -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 07:07:04PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > I would like to take the opportunity of this bug report, to say again that I
> > find that the Debian-specific practice of systematically removing the .pl and
> > similar suffixes is actually damaging.
>
> I agree with you, 100%.

Wouldn't it be better to move this topic to debian-devel.  It finally
does not help if all people on debian-med agree about this topic.

BTW, I personally do not agree to this extend but I'm finally not a user
of those programs so my voice is not as strong as others here.