Re: packaging of Mobyle app

Hi,
For link issues, I think your refer to the links to the program examples.
But programs are installed with the mobyle-programs package.
By default, no program is installed, so links in example tutorial will fail.
I have added in man page a hint about this requirement.

For other issues I have answered below in previous conversation

I will test the package tomorow and will let you know

Olivier