Multiple upstream-metadata files possible?

Hello,

What are we doing when one package has multiple publications assigned,
say each announcing a particular development? Ensembl could be such,
where there is one publication announcing Compara, and something else
maybe ... your feature of choice.

I am now running into an issue with my getData addition to AutoDock.
I would like to add a pointer to the ZINC reference. Would something
like the following be acceptable? Or does it ultimately need to
stick with the upstream-metadata.yaml filename?

debian/autodock.upstream-metadata.yaml
debian/autodock-getdata.upstream-metadata.yaml

Many thanks

Steffen