Re: testing the repository

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Thorsten Alteholz
<debian-med@alteholz.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Aug 2011, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>
>> Technically if you have get-orig-source working, you can even check
>> that the generated tarball actually match the one from debian archive.
>> This should catch the missing --no-name GZIP error.
>
> Oops, can you please tell a bit more what kind of error this is?

My point was simply that someone could have provided a nicely working
get-orig-source (or watch file if you prefer), however there is no
check that the orig tarball was actually generated using either
method. The orig is simply the one uploaded during the first upload. I
believe this /could/ be a good QA to check any discrepencies...

2cts
--
Mathieu