Re: Plastimatch first attempt

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 09:26:19PM -0700, Gregory Sharp wrote:

> The plastimatch binary package now builds without lintian errors.
> The source package has two warnings:
>
> W: plastimatch source: changelog-should-mention-nmu
> W: plastimatch source: source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 1.5.0-1
>
> Could anyone advise how to fix?  Is my case NMU or non-NMU?

It's no NMU, but lintian is verifying that the ID mentioned as Uploader
in control and in changelog are *identically* and you are spelling your
name differently.  BTW, it helps for various reasons not to use several
different spellings of anybodies name.

BTW, I have no idea whether you can change file permissions in SVN
afterwards but having all the files in debian/ dir is wrong.  Only
debian/rules should be executable.

> Also, what should I do as the next step?

If it is "ready for sponsering / uploading" I might have a look at it
tonight.