Re: First upload of ncbi-blast+

Hi Olivier,

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011, Olivier Sallou wrote:
Can someone have a look and upload to ftp master ?

I have to admit that I am not a blast expert so please excuse if I am asking strange questions. While building your package I got some output that I don't understand completely. Could these warnings be a problem?

checking Boost version... 1_46_1
configure: WARNING: Untested Boost version; may prove incompatible.
configure: WARNING: If so, please re-run this script with the flag --without-boost.
(...)
checking for wxWindows in /wxwin... no
checking for wx-config... /usr/bin/wx-config
checking for wxWidgets in /usr...
Warning: No config found to match: /usr/bin/wx-config --unicode=no --cflags
           in /usr/lib/wx/config
  If you require this configuration, please install the desired
  library build.  If this is part of an automated configuration
  test and no other errors occur, you may safely ignore it.
  You may use wx-config --list to see all configs available in
  the default prefix.

Warning: No config found to match: /usr/bin/wx-config --unicode=no --libs
           in /usr/lib/wx/config
  If you require this configuration, please install the desired
  library build.  If this is part of an automated configuration
  test and no other errors occur, you may safely ignore it.
  You may use wx-config --list to see all configs available in
  the default prefix.

no

Are there some more features available that might be useful for the user?

checking for liboechem... no
checking for libdrmaa... no
checking for libmuparser... no
checking for libhdf5_cpp... no
checking for libjpeg... yes
checking for libpng... yes
checking for libtiff... yes
checking for libungif... no
checking for libgif... no
checking for libXpm... no

Maybe you can also have a look at the lintian output. There are some spelling errors and problems with man-pages.

   Thorsten