Re: Fwd: BOSC 2010 Proceedings has been published

Hi Charles,

On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 11:21:21AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> many thanks for the christmas present you sent us and for all the energy you
> spent to make it happen. I attached here a draft for a news entry in the Debian
> Med website. Please do not hesitate to propose changes ! I am still jet-lagged
> today and therefore not very inspired.

I can not find any jet-lag induced problem in your text - thanks for working on
this.  The only addition I'm thinking about is whether we should also mention
the paper we worked on and which is published^Whidden at

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/201104_luxembourg/paper/debian-med.pdf

But probably it is better to have an additional news item once the according
conference is over.

> Have a nice week-end,

Same to you