Man page for clinica

Hi all,

I'm writing to ask your help with an issue in the clinica
package. :)
I've seen that in the Debian NEW queue the binary package of
clinica has a lintian warning: "binary-without-manpage", that I haven't
seen before uploading. That is true, because I've put the manpage in
clinica-common.

What would be the best solution to this? Do I need a lintian override
or should I move the manpage in the binary package? In either case,
would be preferrable to ask the ftp-masters to reject my package and
reupload it or to fix things in the next release?

BTW, I thinked I've solved the issues with git-buildpackage that Andreas
pointed out. I've pushed the tag and the missing branch and now the
package builds (on my pc) with a clean checkout from git.debian.org.

Thanks for your advice,
My bests,
--
Leonardo Robol <leo@robol.it>