Re: Dental drivers

On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 02:21:33PM +0100, Johan Henriksson wrote:
> > I can not really see in how far this fits into the
> >
> >     *medical* *specific* hardware drivers
> >
> > suggested above.  So I'm hesitating a bit advertising quite generic
> > stuff as medical relevant.  But people working with this in their
> > day to day medical life might prove me wrong here.
> >

> I totally approve of this package. It is very welcome, in the context of
> micromanager

Do you mean in the context of micromanager as a dependency (like libc6,
python, perl or whatever any package might depend from) or because
libpvcam *itself* has some relevance for medical care.  The package is
there and you can use it in micromanager - but we should not collect any
"random" dependency in our metapackages.