Re: My first package

----- Mail original -----

I have not looked at everything abut a few comments:

in control file:
Description should be formated an other way.
In front of "Description" should be short, 1 line desc.
Below Description should be the long description.
Example:
 The module mymodule does something,
 and other things....
 .
 blablablaln

in copyright file:
remove the copyright sign after the Copyright:

rules file should be simplier, something like:

# Will take in charge all deb rules"
%:
      dh $@ --with javahelper

# Just override with is needed
override_dh_auto_build:

override_dh_clean:
      dh_clean
      do your additional stuff

You can take examples in other projects in trunk

Olivier