Re: ITP / tag

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:14:04PM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>   I am reading the following page:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMedTodo
> -> http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/blends//ap-bts.en.html#s-howto_itp

Uhm, I wished any reference to cdd would have vanished for a long time.

> -> http://blends.alioth.debian.org/blends/ap-bts.en.html
>
> However this has been deprecated as described in:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2009/09/msg00080.html

You are right - even the text in the Blends doc is outdated and needs
fixing.

> Did I miss something ? Should this reference be removed ?

No, you are right - I just linked from Wiki to Debian Med policy.

Thanks for the hint (and feel free to be bold enough to change it
yourself next time).