Populations maintained by Debian Med team?

Hi Georges,

thanks for packaging populations which is considered as relevant by the
Debian Med Blend team and thus included into the Med Biology task (as
can be seen on our tasks page[1]).  While it is definitely no
requirement to maintain a package in a team it has turned out to be a
quite good idea to do so.  Thus I would like to ask you whether you are
interested to commit your packaging stuff to one of our repositories
(Git or SVN) and follow the Debian Med group policy[2].  As a DD you
automatically have commit permissions in our repository.  Feel free to
ask for further help in case you are interested but the docs and things
to do are not clear enough.

Kind regards and thanks again for your work

      Andreas.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio#populations
[2] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html