Re: PCalendar

Hi Andreas and Miriam,

I would like to add my opinion on this. I am the user of cycle and
although it is not perfect, I wouldn't replace it with pcalendar,
because of it's Java dependencies. I don't keep Java on my system and
always avoid programs that are coded in Java, because almost every
program has a huge amount of Java libraries as a dependency and I
don't like that. I agree that cycle is dead upstream and it is
unfortunate, but as someone explained once, if there are enough users,
we should keep it in Debian. And maybe it will find it's code
revisioner. :) In bottom line, I'm just giving a plus for keeping
cycle in Debian for a while, maybe there are more people who don't
like Java. :)

Greetings,
Karolina