dicoogle

Hi folks,

I'm new at this email list. I've seen that dicoogle has been discussed to be added on debian med right?

Dicoogle is a Open Source project that aims (for now) to index DICOM repositories. Thus, you can search in every field that the image contains. Moreover, Dicoogle is a distributed repository. You can have several repositories in your intranet and they communicate with each other, creating a federate view of the repository.

Also, Dicoogle works as a tractional PACS supporting DICOM Storage and query/retrieve.

Our tools is indexing repositories from several institutions in order to improve the quality of the repository.

I'm a developer of the project and I'm interested to help on it. Dicoogle 0.4 stable will be released in few weeks.  Just let me know if you need anything, and again I'm interested to bring Dicoogle to debian.

Best Regards,
--
Luís A. Bastião Silva
Skype: koplabs