Re: Status of jai-imageio-core

Hi Mathieu,

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 02:21:21PM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> > Both jai-core and jai-imageio-core are in debian-med svn.
> >
> > All is left is to update copyright and control infos (copy-pasted).
> > Working on it.
>
> Uploaded on mentors:
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/jai-core
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/jai-imageio-core
>
> If someone could test them on x86, that would be great !

Thanks for your very important work!

Did you contacted debian-java@lists.debian.org about this?
IMHO we should at least announce the availablility of these packages
there before simply pushing to unstable.

(Considering the fact that I will be de facto offline from 15. to 19.9.
and leaving the Java people some time to look at this sponsoring the
upload by me is not possible before next week.)

Kind regards and thanks for your effort