Re: Result if spamtest (Was: Edfbrowser now team maintained)

On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 09:28:27AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> all my test mails went trough, so the lesson we should learn from this test
> is the following.

  0. Not pressing the send button to early :-)
  1. The string med or medical should not be used twice in the
     subject
  2. It works to use "Debian-Med" instead of "Debian Med" even if
     we at some point agreed to the later spelling (despite the
     fact that there are native speakers who think this is wrong
     I will not rename again)
  3. If you see that a mail from you does not reach the list check
     for other potentially spammy words

This was deduced from the fact that we scored

    MEDS2,PUSSY autolearn=no version=3.2.5
    2.0 MEDS meds
    2.0 PUSSY various spammy words in subject

and 2.0 points less for the subject is obviosely reached by following
the rules above and let the mail go through.

In addition I suggested listmaster to consider a list of about 30 mail
addressed which could be whitelisted for a list where we potentially
talk about medicine.

Please now pick one of the previous mails and answer the real question.
:-)

Sorry for the noise