Blog + Twitter + identi.ca

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to finally say that I finished the script that will automatically post
to DebianMed' s twitter and identi.ca account all the new posts from the
blog.

I set up a cron job script in my web server that will do all the magic twice a day (if there are new post, then it will tweet and stuff), since I'm not familiar with cron jobs, it might need a few tweaks. I'll let you know if I run
into troubles on this matter.

Remember the project's account usernames:

twitter: debianmed
identi.ca: debianmed

easy!! include them in your presentations, retweet if you use social networks,
follow us, tell your friends to follow us... I think you get the point!

:)

--
Vanessa Gutiérrez